Posts: 88
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 185 in 59 posts
Likes Given: 138
Joined: Sep 2020
Location Tampa, FL
Hub - spectacular work, as always. Your figure painting is some of the best I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing those! Can't wait to see the new track!
Posts: 882
Threads: 51
Likes Received: 2,387 in 709 posts
Likes Given: 2,635
Joined: Apr 2019
Location The Netherlands
Hi Dave,
Thank you for liking.
I hope this topic will inspire more people to paint their figures themselves. It's not that hard if you have enough patience.

What really helped was that Slot Track Scenics did a very nice job. Together with the extra Spectator Accessories Set the picnic area looks now even more realistic.
I made the picnic tables from balsa wood. If you don't want to make them yourself, you can order them from Slot Track Scenics as Acc.17 pair of picnic tables.
https://www.slottrackscenics.co.uk/shop/...ic-tables/
I'll show the new track here as soon as possible.
Hub
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Hi Hub
Outstanding work as usual!! I too look forward to seeing your new track - always inspiring!!
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,853 in 1,457 posts
Likes Given: 7,558
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Hub
Glad to see you are taking Health & Safety more serious now...but does a family picnic out really need 10 fire extinguishers?!
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
(9th-Aug-22, 10:04 AM)BARacer Wrote: Hub
Glad to see you are taking Health & Safety more serious now...but does a family picnic out really need 10 fire extinguishers?!
You can't be too careful with the the current dry conditions. I hope those little people haven't got a disposable barbecue going!
Posts: 882
Threads: 51
Likes Received: 2,387 in 709 posts
Likes Given: 2,635
Joined: Apr 2019
Location The Netherlands
For some people, 10 fire extinguishers are even not enough to prevent a disaster.
You never know who it is.
Posts: 176
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 532 in 144 posts
Likes Given: 436
Joined: Apr 2020
Location South Sweden
(9th-Aug-22, 07:47 AM)rallyhub Wrote: I'll show the new track here as soon as possible.
Hub 

I'm holding my breath!
Carver
Posts: 882
Threads: 51
Likes Received: 2,387 in 709 posts
Likes Given: 2,635
Joined: Apr 2019
Location The Netherlands
The fire extinguishers add more detail to the slot tracks:
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,853 in 1,457 posts
Likes Given: 7,558
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
What I find fascinating about your tracks is that they look fantastic from a distance, more detailed as you get closer, and then there is that extra layer of detail when you look even closer.
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 176
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 532 in 144 posts
Likes Given: 436
Joined: Apr 2020
Location South Sweden
•