Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,194
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
I enjoyed the crossword (but needed help on one or two

)
...cartoons were really good too
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
Very entertaining, thank you
As always, many thanks to all the crew of Slotracer Online for their tireless work producing the best slot forum out there (IMO).
Posts: 304
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 291 in 158 posts
Likes Given: 51
Joined: Sep 2019
Location Cornwall
I'm speechless, I'll sum it up in one word
A-MAZ-ING
Bernie, racing since 1969
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Thank you very kindly gentlemen, much appreciated.
•