Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

motor mount bracket
#1

hi guys 
have decided to delve into the brass chassis world 
have all the supplies needed ( i think ) except the motor mount bracket 
   
i am in the UK and have spent a couple hrs scouring the net 
can only find suppliers in the US  & Aus ? but shipping is prohibitive .
does anyone know of suppliers in the UK ?

thanks in advance 
Kev
Quote
#2

How about...

Scroll down, on the left...

I do like this shop. It's like a whole new/old world!

I love puttering with gears
[+] 1 member Likes BAracer's post
Quote
#3

ABSlotsport or chaskeelingscd
[+] 1 member Likes Kevan's post
Quote
#4

perfect thankyou guys

Kev
Quote
#5

Yep, I got a pair of the above from ABSlotsport recently.
Not that I have anything to build a brass chassis, just can't get a nice set-up plate in the UK, and the US seller for the one I want wants silly shipping monies  Tappingfoot 

I just thought they may come in handy for bracing or templates.
Quote
#6

Hi Tel ,do you want to sell them?

Steve
Quote
#7

No, they are handy for bracing or templates  Bigsmile
[+] 1 member Likes Savage GT's post
Quote
#8

If you use Facebook contact
Sandy Grant
He will make them to your specs, very useful if you have unusual motors or very limited width etc
[Image: 156954691_890475771525734_71159538509039...e=619C4102]

Bernie, racing since 1969 Wavegreen
[+] 2 members Like Qman's post
Quote
#9

Cheers Tel ,hope you didn't mind me asking .

Steve
Quote
#10

You can always make your own :
https://www.slotforum.com/threads/ecurie...st-2175931
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by chappyman66
1st-May-24, 06:30 PM
Last Post by Kevan
5th-Jun-23, 07:25 AM
Last Post by munter
8th-Apr-23, 04:27 AM
Last Post by Mitch58
2nd-Jan-22, 01:20 AM
Last Post by steveaca
14th-Jul-19, 04:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)