Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
I just copied yours.
Easy!
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Bingo, Bongo, Bango! It was posted for that very reason.

(Those were the band members to what rock group?)
I simply tried to copy my first Strombecker layout from 50+ years ago. Scalex sets are too different from Strombecker.
•
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Banana Splits?
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
The band was called "The Mosquitoes". They were only seen once in the Gilligan's Island TV show.
Bango was the obviously the drummer.
(This post was last modified: 29th-Mar-21, 01:31 PM by
KensRedZed.)
•