Posts: 176
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 532 in 144 posts
Likes Given: 436
Joined: Apr 2020
Location South Sweden
Incredible!!!
(This post was last modified: 12th-Dec-24, 08:52 PM by
Carver.)
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Holy Moly, that takes some effort.
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 385
Threads: 23
Likes Received: 511 in 192 posts
Likes Given: 717
Joined: Dec 2021
Location Cowplain, Hampshire UK
Hi all,
I've completed paint and clear coat.
This Ferrari green has come out lovely.
I'll give it a wet sand and polish.
Lights to fit next.
I made a small number plate light surround, from some sort of node from a broken printer.
It's amazing what parts you can make from things we'd throw away.
I'm getting close to finishing I think.
Cheers
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Tony,
I would call this a concours restoration, brother!
Posts: 385
Threads: 23
Likes Received: 511 in 192 posts
Likes Given: 717
Joined: Dec 2021
Location Cowplain, Hampshire UK
(14th-Feb-25, 05:04 PM)KensRedZed Wrote: Tony,
I would call this a concours restoration, brother! 
Thank you my friend, she's going to get driven.
Posts: 385
Threads: 23
Likes Received: 511 in 192 posts
Likes Given: 717
Joined: Dec 2021
Location Cowplain, Hampshire UK
Hi guy's,
I have finished my Ferrari build and taken loads of pics over the weekend.
I've just tried to down load some but the site keeps crashing.
Not sure if there's a problem
I'll try again later.
Cheers
Tony
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
I'm not getting any crashes here, and have not had any other reports of crashes. I've also just tested uploading a photo with no problem.
There is a limit of 35 photos per post, but that wouldn't usually cause a crash if exceeded.
Hopefully it's just a temporary glitch.
Looking forward to the photos.
•
Posts: 385
Threads: 23
Likes Received: 511 in 192 posts
Likes Given: 717
Joined: Dec 2021
Location Cowplain, Hampshire UK
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Hi Tony,
The car is absolutely beautiful! It couldn't be any better.
Does it idle nicely when you start it up? Can you detect racing fuel in the air when you rev the engine?
Talk to FotoDoug for help taking pics. He's an artist with a camera. His advice is always spot on.
(This post was last modified: 17th-Mar-25, 09:45 PM by
KensRedZed.)