20th-Aug-20, 10:21 PM
Just thought I'd share a track design that I did for a friend. You might well know him, Graham Lane. The idea was all his, I just interpreted it and drew it up. It's a three lane routed track, where the outer part is a standard analogue layout with 9cm lane spacing, but the infield narrows down so that it's basically a two lane track with an inner lane that wanders between the two in a racing line.
I thought it was an interesting idea, part of which was to introduce some of the strategy involved with overtaking in digital racing. Might be an interesting hybrid, or it could just confuse every body. What do you think?
I thought it was an interesting idea, part of which was to introduce some of the strategy involved with overtaking in digital racing. Might be an interesting hybrid, or it could just confuse every body. What do you think?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)