Home
Portal
Forum
Recent
Calendar
SlotRacer Forum
Slot Cars
1:32 Scale
Thread Rating:
0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1
2
3
4
5
Thread Modes
Question How do I fix wires to pins -> guide
BAracer
WHO Digital Birkett Relay Winner 24, 25
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location
Eastbourne UK
#9
27th-Jul-20, 08:15 PM
I know nothing about electronics so can't help with you lighting problem...
I love puttering with gears
•
Find
Quote
«
Next Oldest
|
Next Newest
»
Messages In This Thread
How do I fix wires to pins -> guide
- by
spacebiscuit
- 25th-Jul-20, 07:57 PM
RE: How do I fix wires to pins -> guide
- by
BAracer
- 25th-Jul-20, 08:08 PM
RE: How do I fix wires to pins -> guide
- by
Scuderia_Turini
- 25th-Jul-20, 08:33 PM
RE: How do I fix wires to pins -> guide
- by
spacebiscuit
- 25th-Jul-20, 10:40 PM
RE: How do I fix wires to pins -> guide
- by
DPJ
- 26th-Jul-20, 04:36 AM
RE: How do I fix wires to pins -> guide
- by
spacebiscuit
- 26th-Jul-20, 10:56 PM
RE: How do I fix wires to pins -> guide
- by
DPJ
- 27th-Jul-20, 11:28 PM
RE: How do I fix wires to pins -> guide
- by
Scuderia_Turini
- 28th-Jul-20, 06:05 PM
RE: How do I fix wires to pins -> guide
- by
spacebiscuit
- 27th-Jul-20, 08:00 PM
RE: How do I fix wires to pins -> guide
- by
BAracer
- 27th-Jul-20, 08:14 PM
RE: How do I fix wires to pins -> guide
- by
BAracer
- 27th-Jul-20, 08:15 PM
RE: How do I fix wires to pins -> guide
- by
spacebiscuit
- 27th-Jul-20, 10:04 PM
RE: How do I fix wires to pins -> guide
- by
spacebiscuit
- 28th-Jul-20, 04:39 PM
Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
Recommendation for slot guide please
Top Down
5
1,204
Last Post
by
BAracer
22nd-Nov-25, 03:34 PM
Help ID a slot guide please - SOLVED!
Top Down
5
1,150
Last Post
by
Top Down
26th-Oct-25, 03:02 PM
Revoslot Porsche with wires.
fotodoug2
1
1,070
Last Post
by
BAracer
29th-Dec-24, 09:36 AM
Team Slot guide blade too shallow
StuBeeDoo
6
2,273
Last Post
by
StuBeeDoo
11th-May-24, 03:28 PM
Guide adjustment
nkarres
0
1,388
Last Post
by
nkarres
11th-Feb-23, 08:36 PM
Fly truck 3D printed guide support
Top Down
2
2,181
Last Post
by
Top Down
5th-Sep-22, 06:15 PM
Guide blade length?
Top Down
8
4,902
Last Post
by
Savage GT
27th-Feb-22, 11:53 AM
Guide assembly pops out on C3946
scottbrooks
2
2,240
Last Post
by
woodcote
27th-Nov-21, 09:27 AM
Restricted guide travel. Any thoughts?
Top Down
4
2,911
Last Post
by
Top Down
1st-Sep-21, 08:55 PM
Guide mounting - 3D Chassis
AdeC
2
2,543
Last Post
by
AdeC
14th-Aug-21, 01:33 PM
View a Printable Version
Forum Jump:
Private Messages
User Control Panel
Who's Online
Search
Forum Home
News & Events
-- News
-- Events
General Discussion
-- About the Forum
-- Introduce Yourself
-- General Interest
Slot Cars
-- 1:32 Scale
-- HO Scale
-- 1:43 Scale
-- 1:24, 1:25 & 1:28 Scale
-- Scratch Building
Reviews
-- Car reviews
-- Miscellaneous Reviews
Tracks & Scenery
-- Show us your track
-- Scenery
-- Planning
-- Model Railways
Racing
-- Your Club
---- Hawthorne Park
---- Manx Slot Car Club
---- Mussel Bay
---- NSCC (National Scalextric Collectors Club)
---- NSW Slot Car Group
---- T32 Slot Car Club
---- Viking Scalextric Club
---- Woodland Fort Slot Car Club
---- Worthing HO Racing & WHO/digital
-- Proxy Racing
-- Tips & Tuning
-- Race Control
-- Controllers
Digital
-- Scalextric
-- Carrera
-- oXigen
-- Other Systems
History
-- Vintage
-- Bernard's museum
-- Collectors
-- Publications
Buy & Sell
-- For Sale
-- Wanted
-- Traders
3D Printing
-- 3DP
Off Topic
-- Motorsport
-- What floats your boat?
-- What Grinds Your Gears
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Linear Mode
Threaded Mode