Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question How do I fix wires to pins -> guide
#8

Are the tyres rubbing on the bodywork? If you try and turn them by hand, can you feel any resistance?

Another possibility might be the traction magnets holding the car down onto the track might be overwhelming your (tired?) motors? When you place the cars down on the track, can you feel any magnetic attraction pulling the car down?

I love puttering with gears
Quote


Messages In This Thread
How do I fix wires to pins -> guide - by spacebiscuit - 25th-Jul-20, 07:57 PM
RE: How do I fix wires to pins -> guide - by BAracer - 25th-Jul-20, 08:08 PM
RE: How do I fix wires to pins -> guide - by Scuderia_Turini - 25th-Jul-20, 08:33 PM
RE: How do I fix wires to pins -> guide - by spacebiscuit - 25th-Jul-20, 10:40 PM
RE: How do I fix wires to pins -> guide - by DPJ - 26th-Jul-20, 04:36 AM
RE: How do I fix wires to pins -> guide - by spacebiscuit - 26th-Jul-20, 10:56 PM
RE: How do I fix wires to pins -> guide - by DPJ - 27th-Jul-20, 11:28 PM
RE: How do I fix wires to pins -> guide - by Scuderia_Turini - 28th-Jul-20, 06:05 PM
RE: How do I fix wires to pins -> guide - by spacebiscuit - 27th-Jul-20, 08:00 PM
RE: How do I fix wires to pins -> guide - by BAracer - 27th-Jul-20, 08:14 PM
RE: How do I fix wires to pins -> guide - by BAracer - 27th-Jul-20, 08:15 PM
RE: How do I fix wires to pins -> guide - by spacebiscuit - 27th-Jul-20, 10:04 PM
RE: How do I fix wires to pins -> guide - by spacebiscuit - 28th-Jul-20, 04:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BAracer
29th-Dec-24, 09:36 AM
Last Post by nkarres
11th-Feb-23, 08:36 PM
Last Post by Savage GT
27th-Feb-22, 11:53 AM
Last Post by AdeC
14th-Aug-21, 01:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)