Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tyre problem
#1

I was looking for some tyres for different cars. There are measurements like 20x10 I can see but how do I know they will fit on the wheels because there is a size missing for the dimension of the ridge in the middle of the wheel. I have many spare tyres but see the inner wall ridge size are different widths and do not interchange. There need another size to be given on a spec doesn't it? Maybe like 20x10 plus x8 (as width of ridge)? So I can not find any tyres to buy even on the well known slot site for all the sizes have only two meansurements. There is Paul Gage tyres also except no choice for Scalextric and some other cars I have measured with caliper.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Tyre problem - by Ho Lee Kow - 9th-Jul-20, 11:40 AM
RE: Tyre problem - by CMOTD - 9th-Jul-20, 11:54 AM
RE: Tyre problem - by Ho Lee Kow - 9th-Jul-20, 01:47 PM
RE: Tyre problem - by CMOTD - 9th-Jul-20, 01:49 PM
RE: Tyre problem - by slotloco - 11th-Jul-20, 08:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BAracer
3rd-Oct-23, 09:12 AM
Last Post by 964rh
26th-May-23, 06:03 AM
Last Post by Scuderia_Turini
2nd-Mar-20, 10:57 AM
Last Post by Fluff
23rd-Sep-19, 11:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)