25th-Apr-19, 06:32 AM
One of favourite cars of all time
Nice Job!!
A few of my builds over the years
First - a John Bacon Fibreglass body that I set up as the Love/Hawkins car that raced at Kyalami.
Then a Patto's PTG type body with fly chassis:
And Lastly the one in my collection now - also a John Bacon body with Brass chassis built for Bordo but the motor I had was too powerful and was left in the pit box :
Good luck with your entry - keep us updated on how it goes.
A few of my builds over the years

First - a John Bacon Fibreglass body that I set up as the Love/Hawkins car that raced at Kyalami.
Then a Patto's PTG type body with fly chassis:
And Lastly the one in my collection now - also a John Bacon body with Brass chassis built for Bordo but the motor I had was too powerful and was left in the pit box :
Good luck with your entry - keep us updated on how it goes.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)