20th-Jun-20, 06:23 AM
Rather than pollute Chrisguyw's thread further, I thought it best to start a new one.
I noticed his rather useful looking jig which he informed me is a "Precision Slot Cars" 1/32 scratch builder metric.
It also has some square "set-up wheels" for axle heights.
After a quick google, they are an American company, and so importing to the UK is going to mean import duties and the post office fees (what a rip off that is !)
My question is, does anyone know of a UK importer of these, or does anyone in UK or Europe make the something similar ?
I noticed his rather useful looking jig which he informed me is a "Precision Slot Cars" 1/32 scratch builder metric.
It also has some square "set-up wheels" for axle heights.
After a quick google, they are an American company, and so importing to the UK is going to mean import duties and the post office fees (what a rip off that is !)
My question is, does anyone know of a UK importer of these, or does anyone in UK or Europe make the something similar ?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)