28th-May-20, 05:58 PM
Watch out, updates incoming.
I've added about thirty new track plans, taking us up to over 160.
Also, as part of my endless quest to add context to some of the real circuits, as part of my effort to entertain, educate and inform, and obviously because I'm a bit obsessed, I've added some stories about the classic races at some of the circuits. Nurburgring 1957, Havana 1957-58, Buenos Aires 1962, Le Mans 1966, Fuji 1977, and Interlagos 2008. Even if you're already familiar with all of those, they're worth a reminder.
If anyone has any other suggestions for iconic races which should be covered I'd be very interested to hear and learn, and will probably pile in and make it so.
Finally, I don't like blowing my own trumpet, but can you hear that out of tune fanfare? The reason for me trying to recreate the triumphal march from Aida is that I've now been through every UR track library that I've used and co-ordinated all of the colour coding so that they are consistent across them all. Not only that, but I've produced some fiendishly clever coding to enable Ultimate Racer to supply us with colour coded track lists, which tie in with the colour coded track diagrams.
Don't worry, I know nobody else will understand any of that, but trust me it's good, have a look.
I've added about thirty new track plans, taking us up to over 160.
Also, as part of my endless quest to add context to some of the real circuits, as part of my effort to entertain, educate and inform, and obviously because I'm a bit obsessed, I've added some stories about the classic races at some of the circuits. Nurburgring 1957, Havana 1957-58, Buenos Aires 1962, Le Mans 1966, Fuji 1977, and Interlagos 2008. Even if you're already familiar with all of those, they're worth a reminder.
If anyone has any other suggestions for iconic races which should be covered I'd be very interested to hear and learn, and will probably pile in and make it so.
Finally, I don't like blowing my own trumpet, but can you hear that out of tune fanfare? The reason for me trying to recreate the triumphal march from Aida is that I've now been through every UR track library that I've used and co-ordinated all of the colour coding so that they are consistent across them all. Not only that, but I've produced some fiendishly clever coding to enable Ultimate Racer to supply us with colour coded track lists, which tie in with the colour coded track diagrams.
Don't worry, I know nobody else will understand any of that, but trust me it's good, have a look.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)