17th-May-20, 11:37 AM
Some more baby steps in the track progress. I have now finished up the models for the scenery. Next to wire them into the control unit so that they can signify completed laps and fastest lap. Once the wiring is done I can quickly finish the scenery and start some racing.
![[Image: CIMG2751.JPG]](https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2Wm_SztHu24/XsEaHpH7xJI/AAAAAAAAAsU/hk9JmlYc6msmfU56MdYdizXTHV1jZYi4wCK4BGAsYHg/w640-h480/CIMG2751.JPG)
![[Image: CIMG2752.JPG]](https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-oubXPbIt17A/XsEadqu3t7I/AAAAAAAAAso/ygsc4a87Qb4wWaEVDXRlZiphLKEc0Lt8QCK4BGAsYHg/w640-h480/CIMG2752.JPG)
![[Image: CIMG2755.JPG]](https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-owdNx4LMZgE/XsEasEhQ8EI/AAAAAAAAAs0/uQinSyHytWActiKeJob-UkqMW2zC_Ts6QCK4BGAsYHg/w640-h480/CIMG2755.JPG)
![[Image: CIMG2756.JPG]](https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-X1n9qukN01w/XsEa98X8X_I/AAAAAAAAAtE/S0n_KRwwZjQbARczYuX27oDt0BKZOO8twCK4BGAsYHg/w640-h480/CIMG2756.JPG)
![[Image: CIMG2759.JPG]](https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-80_MK1dGLDs/XsEbJBPQnCI/AAAAAAAAAtU/3GwRgxU-fQsiFRa95jSC0xayQ0WTCi4eACK4BGAsYHg/w640-h480/CIMG2759.JPG)
![[Image: CIMG2757.JPG]](https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Az1yCOpoQaY/XsEbZB0DtsI/AAAAAAAAAtk/OQ_G12T8yvUnLh-aqo0eElA69_XPzuz6QCK4BGAsYHg/w640-h480/CIMG2757.JPG)
Unfortunately I was way too far into these before I thought about actually learning to paint - and subsequently that the paints I was using were terrible for painting miniatures. I have since started watching a bunch of videos from a very talented miniature painter, made some purchases and have some plans for progressing the big track
Worth checking out if you like miniatures and scenery. Squidmar Miniature Painting.
Unfortunately I was way too far into these before I thought about actually learning to paint - and subsequently that the paints I was using were terrible for painting miniatures. I have since started watching a bunch of videos from a very talented miniature painter, made some purchases and have some plans for progressing the big track
Worth checking out if you like miniatures and scenery. Squidmar Miniature Painting.
My DIY projects and failures at https://dazee-projects.blogspot.com/
Various projects and videos at https://www.youtube.com/@DaleChan-nel

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)