14th-May-20, 09:44 AM
Really sad that GT had to come out on his site to defend what they are doing.......... it is a good idea and initiative.....
Just before I retired from IBM, the CEO on one of her weekly blogs (new way of contact driven by the virus) stated that what big corporation in the USA are stating is that business is about to do a fundamental shift in how business is carried out. That rang a thread of truth in me. I believe unless you adapt - you just may die (business wise).
The trouble is that 2 of the main supporters of UKSF, do not have a retail outlet and thus this encroaches on their turf. (My view anyway)
Just before I retired from IBM, the CEO on one of her weekly blogs (new way of contact driven by the virus) stated that what big corporation in the USA are stating is that business is about to do a fundamental shift in how business is carried out. That rang a thread of truth in me. I believe unless you adapt - you just may die (business wise).
The trouble is that 2 of the main supporters of UKSF, do not have a retail outlet and thus this encroaches on their turf. (My view anyway)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)