12th-May-20, 04:15 PM
It's a very big ask to organise and coordinate an online event that's any good - nothing could come close to the festival itself. Glad some of the traders have gotten together with some discounts, freebies and special offers. I hope there'll be more...
Scalextric said they'd reveal the 2021 Scalextric Club Car at Gaydon and the likes of Slot.it, Policar and Thunderslot usually have some news to share. George Turner will have a few new models available at the weekend with 10% discount and free postage.
I shall certainly miss the weekend very much. Here are some of my pics from last year: https://slotracer.online/community/showt...hp?tid=366
Scalextric said they'd reveal the 2021 Scalextric Club Car at Gaydon and the likes of Slot.it, Policar and Thunderslot usually have some news to share. George Turner will have a few new models available at the weekend with 10% discount and free postage.
I shall certainly miss the weekend very much. Here are some of my pics from last year: https://slotracer.online/community/showt...hp?tid=366

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)