26th-Apr-20, 06:05 AM
Hi Mick,
I was not aware the measurement of a real wheel was to the bead, and having measured my 19" wheel at 20.5" you are absolutely correct
I already realised many slot cars had undersized wheels, but now they are more so than I thought !
Could a mod to edit my post to replace the dimensions with the list below, and thank Mick for the corrections please :)
17.9mm @ tyre rim = 21"
17.1mm @ tyre rim = 20"
16.3mm @ tyre rim = 19"
15.9mm @ tyre rim = 18.5"
15.5mm @ tyre rim = 18"
14.7mm @ tyre rim = 17"
13.9mm @ tyre rim = 16"
13.1mm @ tyre rim = 15"
12.3mm @ tyre rim = 14"
11.5mm @ tyre rim = 13"
10.7mm @ tyre rim = 12"
9.9mm @ tyre rim = 11"
9.1mm @ tyre rim = 10"
I was not aware the measurement of a real wheel was to the bead, and having measured my 19" wheel at 20.5" you are absolutely correct
I already realised many slot cars had undersized wheels, but now they are more so than I thought !
Could a mod to edit my post to replace the dimensions with the list below, and thank Mick for the corrections please :)
17.9mm @ tyre rim = 21"
17.1mm @ tyre rim = 20"
16.3mm @ tyre rim = 19"
15.9mm @ tyre rim = 18.5"
15.5mm @ tyre rim = 18"
14.7mm @ tyre rim = 17"
13.9mm @ tyre rim = 16"
13.1mm @ tyre rim = 15"
12.3mm @ tyre rim = 14"
11.5mm @ tyre rim = 13"
10.7mm @ tyre rim = 12"
9.9mm @ tyre rim = 11"
9.1mm @ tyre rim = 10"

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)