15th-Mar-20, 07:50 AM
Work makes progress slow, but is nice to be working again so slow it is :)
I made a bunch of various pieces and spent some time moving bits around until I was happy, then started gluing. Some fine adjustments for the final piece to ensure everything lined up and this part is now done. Next weekend I plan to clean it all up, put a couple of slight elevation changes, and then paint. it won't be too long before I can start getting power to it and run it.
I made a bunch of various pieces and spent some time moving bits around until I was happy, then started gluing. Some fine adjustments for the final piece to ensure everything lined up and this part is now done. Next weekend I plan to clean it all up, put a couple of slight elevation changes, and then paint. it won't be too long before I can start getting power to it and run it.
My DIY projects and failures at https://dazee-projects.blogspot.com/
Various projects and videos at https://www.youtube.com/@DaleChan-nel

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)