29th-Feb-20, 07:04 PM
(29th-Feb-20, 04:21 PM)CMOTD Wrote: Controllers are a personal choice, what suits one person does not suit another. I have tried a Slot.It and, like Alan, I found the control knobs a real pain to use. It didn't feel right in my hand either. I don't deny it is a very good product but my preference is for a Truspeed and I find the control knobs much easier to use and unlikely to shift inadvertently. Some of my friends think exactly the opposite. As always with these things, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it is always wise to try all makes before settling on one.
Yes indeed. I thought the Truspeed was a terrific controller but didn't suit me. I tried Don's SlotiT at the Confolens 6 hour race and found it much too big for comfort. The SCD I now have is the right size, has one working knob for resistance and is worked by thumb. Perfect for me but no doubt, impossible to use for others.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)