25th-Feb-20, 08:06 PM
(25th-Feb-20, 05:00 PM)Gordon Steadman Wrote: It all sounds terribly complicated! My SCD controller came with adjustable brakes and I never used it so just shorted the control out so I get maximum braking all the time like what I did when I were a lad. I guess I'm just used to that and beyond help![]()
I tried the Truspeed and Steve set it up with the brakes on max as I like it. Couldn't get on with using the fingers though so went back to a 'proper' thumb controller.
So Gordon, don't you notice the difference between braking say a Scalextric F1 car with an ff050 "sod-all brakes" slimline motor, and an NSR GT with a thumping grreat boxer motor? Or do you just change driving style accordingly.
- Oh of course, it anyone races on plastic, and have the magnets still installed, this discussion loses relevance.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)