17th-Jan-20, 03:24 PM
Supplementary questions...
There is an existing hole in my group c slot.it chassis about 21mm from the rear of the guide that looks like it is provided for the led to see through. I am going to use that one.
There is an existing hole in my scaleauto 911 chassis 25.4mm to the centre from the rear edge of the guide. This is exactly 1inch...will that be suitable for SSD and oXigen operation?
I cannot find any reference in slot.it manuals indicating setting out guidance.
Thanks all!
There is an existing hole in my group c slot.it chassis about 21mm from the rear of the guide that looks like it is provided for the led to see through. I am going to use that one.
There is an existing hole in my scaleauto 911 chassis 25.4mm to the centre from the rear edge of the guide. This is exactly 1inch...will that be suitable for SSD and oXigen operation?
I cannot find any reference in slot.it manuals indicating setting out guidance.
Thanks all!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)