12th-Jan-20, 06:11 PM
Thanks again Mr W...
1. I did look, but could not spot an LED on the SP15B circuit board. and there was no reference to an onboard LED in the P***le sales blurb. Need to learn what they look like!
2. In my mind, a remote LED poking through a simple new hole in the chassis is quite an elegant solution and obviously frees up restrictions on chip location.
3. Oxygen chip...hmmm
4. When can I come round with my new soldering iron and dremel?
BAR
1. I did look, but could not spot an LED on the SP15B circuit board. and there was no reference to an onboard LED in the P***le sales blurb. Need to learn what they look like!
2. In my mind, a remote LED poking through a simple new hole in the chassis is quite an elegant solution and obviously frees up restrictions on chip location.
3. Oxygen chip...hmmm
4. When can I come round with my new soldering iron and dremel?
BAR

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)