12th-Jan-20, 10:35 AM
A few basic questions by a digital newbie...
I have bought a Scalextric Sports track, and am running their basic digital set up, so...
Analogue Scalextric DPR cars: just buy the SDD pod and fit to hatch in chassis...
Analogue Slot.it car: Buy the Slot.it SDD module and fit somehow to chassis...
Analogue Scaleauto car: Also buy the Slot.it SDD module and fit somehow to chassis?
Also, do I need to buy the remote LED that goes with the Slot.it SSD module to deal with lap counting and lane changing?
Also, can I run the analogue cars safely on the digital track ahead of fitting the SDD modules?
Thanks in anticipation!
BAR
I have bought a Scalextric Sports track, and am running their basic digital set up, so...
Analogue Scalextric DPR cars: just buy the SDD pod and fit to hatch in chassis...
Analogue Slot.it car: Buy the Slot.it SDD module and fit somehow to chassis...
Analogue Scaleauto car: Also buy the Slot.it SDD module and fit somehow to chassis?
Also, do I need to buy the remote LED that goes with the Slot.it SSD module to deal with lap counting and lane changing?
Also, can I run the analogue cars safely on the digital track ahead of fitting the SDD modules?
Thanks in anticipation!
BAR

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)