12th-Jan-20, 09:55 AM
Yes, that's where the dirt mostly ends up 
If the track rails are filthy, I use lighter fuel on a rag to clean them. I then use INOX very sparingly on the braids to coat the clean rails. The INOX improves conductivity, reduces arcing and protects the rails from moisture and oxidation. That's why I don't clean / wipe down at the end of a session - unless it is followed by another run round with INOX-treated cars.
Too much INOX and it does attract all matter of filth from a 100-mile radius and you end up with a dirty, black slime covering track, cars, tyres, clothing and soft furnishings. I wouldn't recommend it. Two drops on the braids of each car a couple of times a week - maximum - suffices. It's also why I prefer the needle bottle - or decant the spray bottle into a similar needle applicator. Vaping liquid bottles are also good, but don't vape INOX by mistake.

If the track rails are filthy, I use lighter fuel on a rag to clean them. I then use INOX very sparingly on the braids to coat the clean rails. The INOX improves conductivity, reduces arcing and protects the rails from moisture and oxidation. That's why I don't clean / wipe down at the end of a session - unless it is followed by another run round with INOX-treated cars.
Too much INOX and it does attract all matter of filth from a 100-mile radius and you end up with a dirty, black slime covering track, cars, tyres, clothing and soft furnishings. I wouldn't recommend it. Two drops on the braids of each car a couple of times a week - maximum - suffices. It's also why I prefer the needle bottle - or decant the spray bottle into a similar needle applicator. Vaping liquid bottles are also good, but don't vape INOX by mistake.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)