30th-Dec-19, 05:14 PM
I don't know whether to put this query here or in the 'grinds your gears' section but can anybody tell me which Slot.It tyres suitable for wood tracks (preferably F22) will fit the SICA44a Mercedes 190e?
Their tyre chart is complete gibberish as far as I can see. The box stock tyre is a 1228C1 but this one is not included in their charts so how are you supposed to work out a suitable replacement? Why can't they just produce a list of which tyres fit which car instead of listing overall tyre size which bear little relation to wheel size?
Their tyre chart is complete gibberish as far as I can see. The box stock tyre is a 1228C1 but this one is not included in their charts so how are you supposed to work out a suitable replacement? Why can't they just produce a list of which tyres fit which car instead of listing overall tyre size which bear little relation to wheel size?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)