1st-Dec-19, 08:55 AM
Hi Jules,
That’s a very kind offer, thank you. I’ll send you a pm.
If you could send one with a chassis with a magnet then I can still use the one I have for magless racing and tuning for magless if that’s ok.
I did notice the magnet trying to snap up against the motor, but I don’t think that is unusual or specific to your brand.
Just seen the two Xmas and the white kit versions so will most likely get those as well as some point.
Thanks again Jules, much appreciated.
That’s a very kind offer, thank you. I’ll send you a pm.
If you could send one with a chassis with a magnet then I can still use the one I have for magless racing and tuning for magless if that’s ok.
I did notice the magnet trying to snap up against the motor, but I don’t think that is unusual or specific to your brand.
Just seen the two Xmas and the white kit versions so will most likely get those as well as some point.
Thanks again Jules, much appreciated.
Stevef1964

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)