9 hours ago
(11 hours ago)Graham Wrote: After a VERY brief look at the HRW Showdown events, there is some issues which I might differ.
The format is for fastest run on one host track over the available lanes, I would kinda like to run the cars on up to 6 hosting tracks ( depending on number of entrants contributing to the cost).
Another question would be to race the cars as number of laps or as fastest times, probably the latter in this case ?
They appear to specify only a brass & wire adjustable chassis ? I would prefer to have plastic or Brass & wire chassis permitted.
They specify the Predator 20k rpm Long Can Motor ? I think most likely S-Can or Slimline 18k motors would be best for us.
I like the idea of control wheels & tyres, but not sure if they should be specifically one brand type, probably best to specify wheel type and sizes permitted. Control tyres specified for each Event (once I have researched it a bit more)
I do like the idea of the 2 classes, with the Sportsman having a specified list of models and the Strange Brew open for any cars between 1925 & 1992. Although I don’t know yet specifically why these years were chosen, but they make sense.
This could potentially fit in with my original thought to combine Hotrods with Oval race cars of the same period as in separate Events to encourage greater entrant interest participation.
Event 1 Sportsman Hotrods (1954-1990 American Sedans)
Event 2 Strange brew Hotrods (1925-1990 American 2 & 4 door sedans, pick up trucks or vans)
Event 3 pre 75 Nascars.
Event 4 Post 75 Nascars.
Modifed my thoughts above based on better understanding of the Showdown proxies.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)