Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question - Scalextric Superstox (expert required)
#1

Hello, I am hoping some-one has in-depth, hands-on knowledge of the Superstox cars from the 80s. 
My query concerns removal and refitting the guide assembly. I have a broken chassis that has a guide in place and a good chassis with no guide in place but cannot work out how to remove the guide and transfer it. 
I have managed remove and replace the braid so that aspect is not a problem.
If you can explain the difference between a Type 1 guide and the Type 2 that would be useful but I am pretty sure the donor chassis is a Type 1. 

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote


Messages In This Thread
- Scalextric Superstox (expert required) - by Scuderia_Turini - 1st-Oct-26, 05:12 PM
RE: - Scalextric Superstox (expert required) - by Johnno - 2nd-Oct-26, 05:24 AM
RE: - Scalextric Superstox (expert required) - by Scuderia_Turini - 2nd-Oct-26, 01:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)