Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I love painting bodies
#13

I painted a 1/24 '70 Challenger last week for a friend. Chrome yellow looks great.

   

We just assembled the chassis and installed the body today. The car runs now, and is on it's way home for final detailing.

Races are this Saturday.  Thumbup

   
   
[+] 1 member Likes KensRedZed's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
I love painting bodies - by KensRedZed - 12th-May-25, 05:41 PM
RE: I love painting bodies - by Kevan - 12th-May-25, 05:52 PM
RE: I love painting bodies - by KensRedZed - 12th-May-25, 06:11 PM
RE: I love painting bodies - by KensRedZed - 12th-May-25, 10:37 PM
RE: I love painting bodies - by chappyman66 - 13th-May-25, 11:43 AM
RE: I love painting bodies - by KensRedZed - 13th-May-25, 01:19 PM
RE: I love painting bodies - by KensRedZed - 13th-May-25, 11:00 PM
RE: I love painting bodies - by KensRedZed - 15th-May-25, 05:01 AM
RE: I love painting bodies - by Tibbs - 19th-May-25, 09:26 AM
RE: I love painting bodies - by Kevan - 15th-May-25, 08:19 AM
RE: I love painting bodies - by DPJ - 18th-May-25, 03:58 PM
RE: I love painting bodies - by TN327 - 16th-Aug-25, 07:05 PM
RE: I love painting bodies - by DPJ - 19th-Aug-25, 04:36 PM
RE: I love painting bodies - by KensRedZed - 18th-Aug-25, 09:53 PM
RE: I love painting bodies - by Anthony B - 20th-Aug-25, 08:13 AM
RE: I love painting bodies - by KensRedZed - 20th-Aug-25, 11:56 AM
RE: I love painting bodies - by KensRedZed - 26th-Aug-25, 07:13 PM
RE: I love painting bodies - by BAracer - 27th-Aug-25, 06:44 AM
RE: I love painting bodies - by Kevan - 27th-Aug-25, 07:49 AM
RE: I love painting bodies - by OXO cube - 27th-Aug-25, 07:53 AM
RE: I love painting bodies - by KensRedZed - 28th-Aug-25, 03:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ClubSpecial
22nd-Apr-19, 08:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)