Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Gaydon SCF Saturday 10/5/25 - Sunday 11/5/25
#5

Found myself in the area at the weekend, and was given a day pass to attend on Sunday.

It was the first time I have been to the Festival. Initial impression was that there wasn't much there, which the layout, spread around a number of detached rooms, didn't help. But in reality, I got the opportunity to see a number of new releases in the flesh from Scalextric, Slot.it, Scaleauto and MR Slotcars. I had a chat with Ernie from MR Slotcars and with Dennis from Greg's World Wide Chat. I spotted Maurizio from Slot.it and Marco from Electric Dreams! Tried to barter with the Roger Barker Organisation, but they didn't accept my not too cheeky offer on some SCX off-road track that I have been watching them try to sell for the past year...never mind. I did buy a cracking little Maserati off the very friendly Pete Shepherd/Racing Replicas, so felt that overall, the visit had been worth it.

I love puttering with gears
[+] 2 members Like BAracer's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Gaydon SCF Saturday 10/5/25 - Sunday 11/5/25 - by Top Down - 17th-May-25, 07:41 AM
RE: Gaydon SCF Saturday 10/5/25 - by Gareth - 17th-May-25, 07:55 AM
RE: Gaydon SCF Saturday 10/5/25 - Sunday 11/5/25 - by Top Down - 17th-May-25, 08:28 AM
RE: Gaydon SCF Saturday 10/5/25 - Sunday 11/5/25 - by Top Down - 17th-May-25, 08:35 AM
RE: Gaydon SCF Saturday 10/5/25 - Sunday 11/5/25 - by BAracer - 17th-May-25, 08:48 AM
RE: Gaydon SCF Saturday 10/5/25 - Sunday 11/5/25 - by rallyhub - 17th-May-25, 03:39 PM
RE: Gaydon SCF Saturday 10/5/25 - Sunday 11/5/25 - by Gpa113 - 19th-May-25, 08:36 PM
RE: Gaydon SCF Saturday 10/5/25 - Sunday 11/5/25 - by Gareth - 21st-May-25, 07:18 PM
RE: Gaydon SCF Saturday 10/5/25 - Sunday 11/5/25 - by rallyhub - 20th-May-25, 07:52 AM
RE: Gaydon SCF Saturday 10/5/25 - Sunday 11/5/25 - by Gpa113 - 22nd-May-25, 07:17 PM
RE: Gaydon SCF Saturday 10/5/25 - Sunday 11/5/25 - by CMOTD - 26th-May-25, 01:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Top Down
30th-May-22, 04:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)