Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What's in a Carrera car?
#7

I haven't bought many Carrera cars, for the simple reason that I set myself some strict boundarys regarding the type and era of cars I wanted to collect. But judging from the only two I have, the Mercedes and Auto Union AVUS streamliners which I was forced to buy because I love them, they seem like very good cars.

I like the fact that they're well modelled, I like the spare parts provided, I like their robustness, and I don't mind in the slightest that they're slightly slower than some other cars, because that doesn't matter if you race like with like.

I just wish they made some classic rally cars.
[+] 1 member Likes JasonB's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
What's in a Carrera car? - by woodcote - 11th-Oct-19, 01:45 PM
RE: What's in a Carrera car? - by CMOTD - 11th-Oct-19, 02:35 PM
RE: What's in a Carrera car? - by dvd3500 - 11th-Oct-19, 02:39 PM
RE: What's in a Carrera car? - by woodcote - 11th-Oct-19, 04:44 PM
RE: What's in a Carrera car? - by Johnno - 11th-Oct-19, 09:33 PM
RE: What's in a Carrera car? - by woodcote - 11th-Oct-19, 09:57 PM
RE: What's in a Carrera car? - by JasonB - 11th-Oct-19, 10:35 PM
RE: What's in a Carrera car? - by woodcote - 13th-Oct-19, 07:26 AM
RE: What's in a Carrera car? - by dvd3500 - 13th-Oct-19, 02:03 PM
RE: What's in a Carrera car? - by richardtheforth - 29th-Nov-20, 01:56 PM
RE: What's in a Carrera car? - by KensRedZed - 29th-Nov-20, 10:25 PM
RE: What's in a Carrera car? - by mcreeder - 22nd-Feb-21, 09:33 AM
RE: What's in a Carrera car? - by Savage GT - 22nd-Feb-21, 04:42 PM
RE: What's in a Carrera car? - by KensRedZed - 22nd-Feb-21, 01:35 PM
RE: What's in a Carrera car? - by sabre - 30th-Jun-21, 05:07 PM
RE: What's in a Carrera car? - by rallyhub - 30th-Jun-21, 05:46 PM
RE: What's in a Carrera car? - by sabre - 30th-Jun-21, 06:19 PM
RE: What's in a Carrera car? - by a_st74 - 6th-Jul-21, 07:55 AM
RE: What's in a Carrera car? - by Oldskool62 - 13th-Jul-21, 06:29 PM
RE: What's in a Carrera car? - by steveaca - 7th-Jul-21, 06:12 AM
RE: What's in a Carrera car? - by Anthony B - 7th-Jul-21, 08:06 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Gpa113
19th-Nov-25, 03:13 PM
Last Post by Kevan
3rd-Oct-24, 10:02 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
1st-Jul-24, 01:18 PM
Last Post by fotodoug2
14th-May-24, 03:56 AM
Last Post by PSquirrel
19th-Apr-24, 01:13 AM
Last Post by Andyroo
20th-Oct-23, 12:42 PM
Last Post by psuskeet
31st-Jan-23, 01:26 AM
Last Post by CMOTD
10th-Jun-22, 10:03 AM
Last Post by Top Down
24th-May-22, 08:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)