10th-Oct-19, 09:05 AM
The minus with digital is those chips.
But i guess you could run digital and have pitlanes to change into a new part of the track.
If it is worth it - that is a different case.
There is so much things to take into consideration. Since i will drive on it alone i will mostly do timed runs. I like the pace cars. But they are mostly just "traffic" and not a real challenge like a human would be. At least I have not figured that out yet.
I imagne that a one slot track will give more lenght to the track aswell.
Have you ever made a "rallytrack"? I see that Rallyhub have made some incredible pieces. But I those are routed tracks.
Do you have any experience with routed tracks?
Regards SK
But i guess you could run digital and have pitlanes to change into a new part of the track.
If it is worth it - that is a different case.
There is so much things to take into consideration. Since i will drive on it alone i will mostly do timed runs. I like the pace cars. But they are mostly just "traffic" and not a real challenge like a human would be. At least I have not figured that out yet.
I imagne that a one slot track will give more lenght to the track aswell.
Have you ever made a "rallytrack"? I see that Rallyhub have made some incredible pieces. But I those are routed tracks.
Do you have any experience with routed tracks?
Regards SK

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)