9th-Oct-19, 08:14 PM
Thank you both. Yeah I will probably have to set up a few tracks and try them before going for one or another.
You both have good points that I would never thought of.
That one lane track. Is it "normal" to have a digital track as a one lane track?
I was thinking a little than I possible would get more track if I went with a one slot track.
There is so many options with slotcars and so many approches and I am very greatful for recieving your input.
-sk
You both have good points that I would never thought of.
That one lane track. Is it "normal" to have a digital track as a one lane track?
I was thinking a little than I possible would get more track if I went with a one slot track.
There is so many options with slotcars and so many approches and I am very greatful for recieving your input.
-sk

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)