7th-Oct-19, 11:00 AM
Thank you Jason for these tracks. The first track you posted that looks like a triangle did really speak to me. it left room to reach from each side and also contains some scenic patches. That's a big plus.
The elevation isn't as high as I want it. But I am sure it is high enough since we are working on such a limited space. Important to not overdo it either. I like the tracks with difference in elevation because I think it adds a new dimension of the whole track and scenery.
I like the turns that are on the left so I can make them part of the climb up on top. That looks really nice.
Is it possible to make the start/stop on the left side. For easier access to set up the cars for a race ? My pitlane is also on the "Inner side" of the track when you drive from right to left. I dont know if it is reversable.
Is there a possibility to get the start/stop on the left side
The elevation isn't as high as I want it. But I am sure it is high enough since we are working on such a limited space. Important to not overdo it either. I like the tracks with difference in elevation because I think it adds a new dimension of the whole track and scenery.
I like the turns that are on the left so I can make them part of the climb up on top. That looks really nice.
Is it possible to make the start/stop on the left side. For easier access to set up the cars for a race ? My pitlane is also on the "Inner side" of the track when you drive from right to left. I dont know if it is reversable.
Is there a possibility to get the start/stop on the left side

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)