6th-Oct-19, 11:59 AM
(5th-Oct-19, 07:29 PM)Skogis Wrote: Can you post a picture of the track you working on?
I should probably post these in another thread so not to distract from your planning process... but here we are:
I am very limited with space - the track needs to hug the walls. I have tried out the corner combinations and quite like them, but am struggling with various compromises with elevation (tucking one straight under another) or losing another foot (30cms) of space in the room. I started with the plan of two-layers, but am now tending towards more side-by-side with just a little elevation for aesthetic purposes. Anyway, I will start another thread...
You have much more space - which is always good!
On your question of L or T - I think L is my preference and it is easier to reach cars that have de-slotted. A picture of the room is always helpful.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)