Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tinting/colouring resin
#2

I have had reasonable results using this stuff Rub n Buff thoroughly mixed with one part of the resin before mixing. I also tried rubbing it into the mould before casting, not chrome like but works OK.
I also tried aluminium filler from Tiranti which looks more grey than silver.


Joel
[+] 1 member Likes merkit the grof's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Tinting/colouring resin - by StuBeeDoo - 11th-Jan-25, 07:22 PM
RE: Tinting/colouring resin - by merkit the grof - 12th-Jan-25, 01:05 PM
munter - by munter - 13th-Jan-25, 11:48 PM
RE: munter - by StuBeeDoo - 14th-Jan-25, 08:25 AM
munter - by munter - 14th-Jan-25, 05:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
7th-Oct-25, 08:15 AM
Last Post by munter
18th-Dec-23, 06:52 PM
Last Post by Anthony B
6th-Nov-20, 08:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)