5th-Oct-19, 04:32 AM
As Jason says, flow can mean different things.
To me, it's nothing to do with different radius bends but all about being able to keep up a good pace without too many fiddly, so called 'technical' sections. Of course I don't want the stupidity (IMHO of course) of wing cars where you can't even see them but it's slot RACING and having a good open circuit means that you can press on and actually race. I have a couple of hairpins on my track but the rest lets the car open its lungs!
Maybe rally fans see it differently.
To me, it's nothing to do with different radius bends but all about being able to keep up a good pace without too many fiddly, so called 'technical' sections. Of course I don't want the stupidity (IMHO of course) of wing cars where you can't even see them but it's slot RACING and having a good open circuit means that you can press on and actually race. I have a couple of hairpins on my track but the rest lets the car open its lungs!
Maybe rally fans see it differently.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)