18th-Apr-19, 06:56 PM
Clumsy bugger, that's the sort of thing I do!
Screens are a pain. Depending how bad the glue is, first thing I would try is wet and dry paper to get it flat, about 320 grade then finer going down to 2000. Once it's flat polish it with T cut. I've rescued a couple that way but it depends to a degree on how far the glue has eaten into the plastic.
I use clear packaging quite a lot but it all depends on the shape. If there are complex curves, it might not be possible and you would have to think about vac forming or, the ultimate - get another kit.
However i'd try and sand it out first. Once it's T cut and Futured, the result can be pretty good.
PS Just looked at the car again. Quite flat so shouldn't be that hard to use thick packaging although finding a glue that works may be tough. Try the paper first.
Screens are a pain. Depending how bad the glue is, first thing I would try is wet and dry paper to get it flat, about 320 grade then finer going down to 2000. Once it's flat polish it with T cut. I've rescued a couple that way but it depends to a degree on how far the glue has eaten into the plastic.
I use clear packaging quite a lot but it all depends on the shape. If there are complex curves, it might not be possible and you would have to think about vac forming or, the ultimate - get another kit.
However i'd try and sand it out first. Once it's T cut and Futured, the result can be pretty good.
PS Just looked at the car again. Quite flat so shouldn't be that hard to use thick packaging although finding a glue that works may be tough. Try the paper first.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)