4th-Oct-19, 11:57 PM
I do love to see a new track beginning. 
Flow is a very difficult idea to explain, and in truth it probably means different things to different people. Putting it simply, to me, it means having curves that are sinuous, rather than geometrically rigid, it means having corners that tighten on entry, or open out on exit, or both. It means, for instance, replacing that 180 degree R2 corner, with a more interesting combination such as R4, R3, R2, R2, R3, R4.
I think what we're all looking for is a lap that is interesting, where your trigger finger is constantly adjusting the pace, rather than a stop/start experience. Controlling the speed of the car is all we've got, so I think it's important to use that as much as possible.

Flow is a very difficult idea to explain, and in truth it probably means different things to different people. Putting it simply, to me, it means having curves that are sinuous, rather than geometrically rigid, it means having corners that tighten on entry, or open out on exit, or both. It means, for instance, replacing that 180 degree R2 corner, with a more interesting combination such as R4, R3, R2, R2, R3, R4.
I think what we're all looking for is a lap that is interesting, where your trigger finger is constantly adjusting the pace, rather than a stop/start experience. Controlling the speed of the car is all we've got, so I think it's important to use that as much as possible.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)