Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The beginning of a track. 1:32 scale
#1

Hi. I am planning to build me a scenic track. 
More like a rally track than a raceway. And I want to decorate it. Like I want the pit lane to go to a fuelstation or so, instead of a pitbox. 

I have about 4 x 1.8m but i will not be able to reach over all so I am thinking an L shape with 4 meter x 1.3 and the _ of the L will be 1.8m. 

There is a lot of talk about flow. I dont know what the "flow" is or how you define it. 

I am mostly alone driving and I have a scalextric digital set with the 6 port powerbase and USB contact to plug into a pc. I have not tried the USB part yet. But I am a fan of the cross tracks and pit lane. 

I have drawn a lot of tracks on paper. But I dont have any experience in building tracks. 

Anyone who want to take part in this procces? 

Regards
Jan-Eirik
[+] 3 members Like Skogis's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
The beginning of a track. 1:32 scale - by Skogis - 4th-Oct-19, 09:26 PM
RE: The beginning of a track. 1:32 scale - by woodcote - 4th-Oct-19, 09:58 PM
RE: The beginning of a track. 1:32 scale - by JasonB - 4th-Oct-19, 11:57 PM
RE: The beginning of a track. 1:32 scale - by Gordon Steadman - 5th-Oct-19, 04:32 AM
RE: The beginning of a track. 1:32 scale - by Skogis - 5th-Oct-19, 07:29 PM
RE: The beginning of a track. 1:32 scale - by woodcote - 6th-Oct-19, 11:59 AM
RE: The beginning of a track. 1:32 scale - by Skogis - 5th-Oct-19, 09:00 PM
RE: The beginning of a track. 1:32 scale - by JasonB - 6th-Oct-19, 06:42 PM
RE: The beginning of a track. 1:32 scale - by Skogis - 7th-Oct-19, 11:00 AM
RE: The beginning of a track. 1:32 scale - by JasonB - 7th-Oct-19, 01:31 PM
RE: The beginning of a track. 1:32 scale - by Skogis - 7th-Oct-19, 11:24 AM
RE: The beginning of a track. 1:32 scale - by Mr Modifier - 7th-Oct-19, 12:02 PM
RE: The beginning of a track. 1:32 scale - by Mr Modifier - 7th-Oct-19, 01:41 PM
RE: The beginning of a track. 1:32 scale - by Skogis - 9th-Oct-19, 08:14 PM
RE: The beginning of a track. 1:32 scale - by JasonB - 9th-Oct-19, 10:51 PM
RE: The beginning of a track. 1:32 scale - by woodcote - 10th-Oct-19, 10:23 AM
RE: The beginning of a track. 1:32 scale - by Skogis - 10th-Oct-19, 09:05 AM
RE: The beginning of a track. 1:32 scale - by JasonB - 10th-Oct-19, 03:07 PM
RE: The beginning of a track. 1:32 scale - by JasonB - 20th-Oct-19, 10:16 AM
RE: The beginning of a track. 1:32 scale - by dvd3500 - 10th-Oct-19, 10:05 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JasonB
23rd-Jun-26, 10:32 PM
Last Post by JasonB
14th-Jan-26, 07:10 PM
Last Post by Zippideedooda
28th-Jan-25, 04:31 AM
Last Post by john roche
29th-Jan-24, 12:49 PM
Last Post by Cdrseabee
25th-Dec-23, 02:21 AM
Last Post by BAracer
23rd-Aug-23, 11:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)