15th-Aug-24, 03:57 AM
Noticed the video is no longer available.
We might have to wait and see on the performance.
Perhaps with the motors in the video one was a sweet motor and the other was a mild one.
We have found the Thunderslots pretty consistent but even so we have had examples of different performance between two of the same cars.
It will be a shame if this motor turns out to be not on par with the other motors.
As for using the top hole Kevan - that would have required a change to the motor pod.
I quite like the livery on the blue and white #12 car but will waiting and see how it performs before committing my $$ to it.
From what I understand Graham the motor spec is the same - I am guessing that Thunderslot changed suppliers. I recall a post about getting motors made to spec - you tell the company what spec you want and they make the motors but there is usually some tolerances for this I don't know what the acceptable tolerances are but +/- 5% would give a potential difference between two motors of around 2000rpm
DM
We might have to wait and see on the performance.
Perhaps with the motors in the video one was a sweet motor and the other was a mild one.
We have found the Thunderslots pretty consistent but even so we have had examples of different performance between two of the same cars.
It will be a shame if this motor turns out to be not on par with the other motors.
As for using the top hole Kevan - that would have required a change to the motor pod.
I quite like the livery on the blue and white #12 car but will waiting and see how it performs before committing my $$ to it.
From what I understand Graham the motor spec is the same - I am guessing that Thunderslot changed suppliers. I recall a post about getting motors made to spec - you tell the company what spec you want and they make the motors but there is usually some tolerances for this I don't know what the acceptable tolerances are but +/- 5% would give a potential difference between two motors of around 2000rpm
DM

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)