Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

1/32 Chassis Jig
#16

(20th-Jun-20, 06:23 AM)Savage GT Wrote:  Rather than pollute Chrisguyw's thread further, I thought it best to start a new one.

I noticed his rather useful looking jig which he informed me is a "Precision Slot Cars" 1/32 scratch builder metric.
It also has some square  "set-up wheels" for axle heights.

After a quick google, they are an American company, and so importing to the UK is going to mean import duties and the post office fees (what a rip off that is !)

My question is, does anyone know of a UK importer of these, or does anyone in UK or Europe make the something similar ?
Hi Savage GT,
did you have any luck with finding a Precision Slot Car jig in Blighty?
I like you really like the different adjustments available on this one.
I contact Hobbies Plus in NZ and once I mentioned I'm in the UK they took them off their website and said they no longer do them, I asked if they didn't anything similar but they didn't reply. It's a shame as I could of got them to send it to my brother who lives in NZ and he could of sent it to me.
I've sent 3 emails to Dave at Precision Slot Cars, but saddly had no response.
It does state on his website he sends abroad.
If you managed to get one, I'd love to know if and where they're available from.
Cheers Tony
Quote


Messages In This Thread
1/32 Chassis Jig - by Savage GT - 20th-Jun-20, 06:23 AM
RE: 1/32 Chassis Jig - by Anthony B - 20th-Jun-20, 08:34 AM
RE: 1/32 Chassis Jig - by Eddie Grice - 20th-Jun-20, 12:43 PM
RE: 1/32 Chassis Jig - by Fluff - 20th-Jun-20, 01:29 PM
RE: 1/32 Chassis Jig - by Savage GT - 21st-Jun-20, 08:13 AM
RE: 1/32 Chassis Jig - by BAracer - 26th-Dec-21, 09:43 PM
RE: 1/32 Chassis Jig - by KensRedZed - 26th-Dec-21, 09:50 PM
RE: 1/32 Chassis Jig - by BAracer - 28th-Dec-21, 09:46 AM
RE: 1/32 Chassis Jig - by Bazzer - 28th-Dec-21, 06:45 PM
RE: 1/32 Chassis Jig - by chrisguyw - 28th-Dec-21, 09:38 PM
RE: 1/32 Chassis Jig - by Bazzer - 29th-Dec-21, 09:10 AM
RE: 1/32 Chassis Jig - by OXO cube - 28th-Dec-21, 12:47 PM
RE: 1/32 Chassis Jig - by BAracer - 28th-Dec-21, 12:54 PM
RE: 1/32 Chassis Jig - by BAracer - 28th-Dec-21, 09:36 PM
RE: 1/32 Chassis Jig - by BAracer - 29th-Dec-21, 09:58 AM
RE: 1/32 Chassis Jig - by Tibbs - 30th-May-24, 03:38 PM
RE: 1/32 Chassis Jig - by Savage GT - 30th-May-24, 04:54 PM
RE: 1/32 Chassis Jig - by OXO cube - 30th-May-24, 06:00 PM
RE: 1/32 Chassis Jig - by chrisguyw - 30th-May-24, 06:31 PM
RE: 1/32 Chassis Jig - by Tibbs - 31st-May-24, 07:29 AM
RE: 1/32 Chassis Jig - by Tibbs - 31st-May-24, 07:31 AM
RE: 1/32 Chassis Jig - by Kevan - 30th-May-24, 09:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by munter
20th-Jul-23, 10:36 PM
Last Post by BAracer
3rd-Jan-22, 05:02 PM
Last Post by Savage GT
13th-Jun-21, 07:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)