Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question Colour mixing advice
#1

I have a Scalextric C4324 mk1 Escort.  The red paint adhesion is not good, and it is coming off the white base colour in multiple places.
I know I'm not going to get a perfect match, but I want to have a go at getting somewhere close.

The red is quite orange, if you understand what I mean.

I have Humbrol Acrylic 18 orange gloss and 19 bright red gloss.  The red is a bit too red, and the orange is far too orange to be anywhere near. To try and match the colour do I add a dash of red to some orange, or a dash of orange to some red?

Thanks in advance,
Stuart.

Best regards,
Stuart.
[+] 1 member Likes StuBeeDoo's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Colour mixing advice - by StuBeeDoo - 23rd-Mar-24, 07:23 PM
RE: Colour mixing advice - by JasonB - 23rd-Mar-24, 09:53 PM
RE: Colour mixing advice - by KensRedZed - 23rd-Mar-24, 10:07 PM
RE: Colour mixing advice - by DPJ - 24th-Mar-24, 01:17 AM
RE: Colour mixing advice - by StuBeeDoo - 24th-Mar-24, 07:44 AM
RE: Colour mixing advice - by Kevan - 24th-Mar-24, 10:39 AM
RE: Colour mixing advice - by StuBeeDoo - 26th-Mar-24, 07:58 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Carver
2nd-Aug-22, 04:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)