2nd-Sep-19, 10:20 AM
Henrik - that looks sensational!
I like a race circuit theme, but to keep it uncluttered.
There are quite a few classic circuits that could be your inspiration for scenery. The sweeping bends and elevation changes of your layout make me think of the trees and hills of Spa-Francorchamps, Nürburgring Nordschleife, Bridgehampton and Crystal Palace - although the more arid hilly terrain of the Targa Florio, Sonoma and Laguna Seca would work very nicely too.
There are lots of nice race track buildings out there, especially for the period you are looking at. I particularly like the Magnetic Racing laser-cut wood kits and GP Minatures laminated foamboard kits.
Look forward to following your progress!
I like a race circuit theme, but to keep it uncluttered.
There are quite a few classic circuits that could be your inspiration for scenery. The sweeping bends and elevation changes of your layout make me think of the trees and hills of Spa-Francorchamps, Nürburgring Nordschleife, Bridgehampton and Crystal Palace - although the more arid hilly terrain of the Targa Florio, Sonoma and Laguna Seca would work very nicely too.
There are lots of nice race track buildings out there, especially for the period you are looking at. I particularly like the Magnetic Racing laser-cut wood kits and GP Minatures laminated foamboard kits.
Look forward to following your progress!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)