1st-Sep-19, 11:06 AM
Hi Henrik,
Welcome here on the slotracer forum.
There are a lot of elevation differences at your track, which is a good basis for a rural scenery, I guess.
In combination with the classic cars you have mentioned, maybe one or two small classic Scalextic buildings, like the First Aid hut MM/A211 and Refreshmentkiosk MM/A228, or Entrance Building MM/A233 would already do the job. A Scalextric open grandstand K705 filled up with spectators would also be very nice.
I think, bigger buildings like the control centre and Grandstand C636, or long and high pit buildings are not recommendable for your track, because these can easily block the view.
rallyhub
Welcome here on the slotracer forum.
There are a lot of elevation differences at your track, which is a good basis for a rural scenery, I guess.
In combination with the classic cars you have mentioned, maybe one or two small classic Scalextic buildings, like the First Aid hut MM/A211 and Refreshmentkiosk MM/A228, or Entrance Building MM/A233 would already do the job. A Scalextric open grandstand K705 filled up with spectators would also be very nice.
I think, bigger buildings like the control centre and Grandstand C636, or long and high pit buildings are not recommendable for your track, because these can easily block the view.
rallyhub

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)