1st-Sep-19, 09:47 AM
For me it would definately be some rural setting - either in the top left hand far corner of your track or the overpass on the complete left had side of track.....
Dont keep your scenery track pristinely clean wither. Have a look at Rallyhubs -left hand over - track in the track section, to see what I mean.
I also like the fact that your track is not over complicated. I am very much one for learning how to drivefast on a fast track - of course that means no magnets

PS - meant to mention - it is easy to post pics and videos here
Dont keep your scenery track pristinely clean wither. Have a look at Rallyhubs -left hand over - track in the track section, to see what I mean.
I also like the fact that your track is not over complicated. I am very much one for learning how to drivefast on a fast track - of course that means no magnets

PS - meant to mention - it is easy to post pics and videos here

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)