Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Digital conversion problem
#8

Thanks @drifter2!

The motor is completely new out of the box from RevoSLot so it hasn't seen a lot of use. But faulty parts from factory is not unheard of. I did run it as an analog for about 30min before starting to convert it and can't recall it becoming excessively hot. 

I'll make sure to do a bench test as you recommended to make sure. What amperage should I be expecting here? I can't find any data online on the RevoSlot motors but I do have a couple of similar motors I'll compare with.

Also as you can see in the original picture I only have one 'ferrite man' and for the next step I will make sure to add a 2nd one on the motor side.

Slot car newbie setting up a permanent track in my garage/man-cave.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Digital conversion problem - by niklasw - 14th-Jan-24, 02:29 PM
RE: Digital conversion problem - by Drifter2 - 14th-Jan-24, 08:27 PM
RE: Digital conversion problem - by niklasw - 14th-Jan-24, 09:50 PM
RE: Digital conversion problem - by ScorpiusWireless - 15th-Jan-24, 06:07 AM
niklasw - by niklasw - 15th-Jan-24, 06:50 PM
RE: niklasw - by ScorpiusWireless - 15th-Jan-24, 08:02 PM
RE: Digital conversion problem - by Drifter2 - 16th-Jan-24, 04:48 AM
RE: Digital conversion problem - by niklasw - 16th-Jan-24, 08:07 AM
RE: Digital conversion problem - by Drifter2 - 17th-Jan-24, 05:30 AM
RE: Digital conversion problem - by Kevan - 17th-Jan-24, 07:52 AM
RE: Digital conversion problem - by Drifter2 - 18th-Jan-24, 05:46 AM
RE: Digital conversion problem - by Kevan - 19th-Jan-24, 02:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)