Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

C8510 / C8203 Digital compatible
#1
Icons8-road-32 

Hi

I have a bunch of the C8203 track pieces. But when I connect them to my Arc Pro setup I get a power overload failure.

Are there different versions of this type of piece? Is the C8510 a 2xC8203-pack? 

Or when writing this I realise perhaps they always must be connected in pairs?

Do you know?

Slot car newbie setting up a permanent track in my garage/man-cave.
[+] 1 member Likes niklasw's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
C8510 / C8203 Digital compatible - by niklasw - 10th-Jan-24, 11:44 AM
RE: C8510 / C8203 Digital compatible? - by woodcote - 10th-Jan-24, 12:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
19th-Jan-24, 02:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)