22nd-Nov-23, 11:53 PM
Hi Andy,
I totally respect your point around price-point for new members. I am looking at a potential option where six SSD cars can run alongside additional cars. The extra cars would use a slightly different in-car decoder (similarly priced) and used together with an inexpensive SSD-compatible transponder (known as a smart IR LED). The extra cars would be controlled by ARC throttles so again relatively inexpensive and perhaps something that could be borrowed at club level. I, too, am very interested in getting as many racers onboard as possible at minimum personal financial outlay.
Happy to chat through details in early 2024.
Clive
I totally respect your point around price-point for new members. I am looking at a potential option where six SSD cars can run alongside additional cars. The extra cars would use a slightly different in-car decoder (similarly priced) and used together with an inexpensive SSD-compatible transponder (known as a smart IR LED). The extra cars would be controlled by ARC throttles so again relatively inexpensive and perhaps something that could be borrowed at club level. I, too, am very interested in getting as many racers onboard as possible at minimum personal financial outlay.
Happy to chat through details in early 2024.
Clive

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)