19th-Mar-26, 12:43 AM
I am finally setting up my track on a wind down platform in the garage.
Photo attached currently on temporary peg board and cardboard base until I decide on a final layout then I will make it permanent with a ply base.
The Pit Lane I have is a left hand entry and I need to convert it to right hand entry.
I had read on this forum it was simply a matter of swapping the components from one track to the other.
Sadly this is not the case the solenoids and circuit boards can be physically moved and the red black wires connected to the track re soldered in place.
The issue I have is cct board for the sensor has solder terminals for LH or RH operation and 3 wires from this to the solenoid cct board.
Without a wiring diagram it is not possible to determine which of the 3 wires is attached to the common terminal and what is the correct orientation of the coloured wires.
I have seen a video where someone made the conversion by turning over the cct board at the solenoids and reversing the solenoids. This would work but is not ideal.
Has anyone on here rewired their pit lane or have photos of both sides of the sensor board on a right hand pit lane clearly showing where the red, white and black wires are terminated ?
Thanks
Kym

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)