30th-Oct-23, 01:49 AM
Thanks Jason.
I think there are three options.
First, I hope my experimentation encourages others to ‘have a go’ at extending the performance of their digital slot systems perhaps positively influenced by my trials.
Second, where forum users have expressed interest in the digital hardware/software I am developing I have often sent prototype hardware - example destinations include the USA, Australia and Scandinavia. So where readers are interested in trialing new hardware/software I often send kit free of charge in exchange for user feedback. I am likely to do the same with the above hardware for collision avoidance - but perhaps only to folk who can solder an SOIC14 chip onto a PCB.
Third of course is a commercial business model. This is in scope but so far not fully developed. Once there is evidence of demand at scale for a range of products it will make sense. So yes hopefully in due course a distribution model will exist that meets users requirements.
Meanwhile, for now it’s sand-pit fun.
Clive
I think there are three options.
First, I hope my experimentation encourages others to ‘have a go’ at extending the performance of their digital slot systems perhaps positively influenced by my trials.
Second, where forum users have expressed interest in the digital hardware/software I am developing I have often sent prototype hardware - example destinations include the USA, Australia and Scandinavia. So where readers are interested in trialing new hardware/software I often send kit free of charge in exchange for user feedback. I am likely to do the same with the above hardware for collision avoidance - but perhaps only to folk who can solder an SOIC14 chip onto a PCB.
Third of course is a commercial business model. This is in scope but so far not fully developed. Once there is evidence of demand at scale for a range of products it will make sense. So yes hopefully in due course a distribution model will exist that meets users requirements.
Meanwhile, for now it’s sand-pit fun.
Clive

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)